Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome!

Happy New Year's! It's January 2nd, my 6 year old is back in school and it's just my 2 yr old and I once again...hanging at home. In December my kids and I did a "Crafty Christmas Countdown"...it was  HUGE hit! Even my friends on Facebook thought it was great. I had many comments on how "crafty" I was...(thanks PINTEREST...lol). So it got me to thinking....why not start a blog of all my craftiness? If my friends think i'm crafty..then maybe total strangers will...I know weird, right? Anyway, one of my hopes this year is to get more in touch with my craftiness...i have sooo many crafting supplies that it's time to put them to good use! So check back often and hopefully my kids will allow me to get my craft on, so I can share it with everyone! Here is to a "Crafty New Year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment