Friday, January 4, 2013

DIY Fringe Scarf

I finally decided to repurpose some of my grungy t-shirts. I've been saving them for an unknown purpose for quite awhile....so while surfing....(you guessed it)...PINTEREST..i came across a tutorial on this blog (www.lakelandlocal.com). It was SUPER easy...took about 5 minutes to complete....definately going to make a few more!! Here is how I did it:

Step 1: Grab your supplies: 1 large t-shirt and a pair of sharp scissors.

 
Step 2: Cut right underneath the arms holes to make one rectangle "tube."

 
Step 3: Cut strips up towards the raw edge..about 1 in strips.

 
Step 4: Pull the pieces to stretch them a little.

 
Step 5: Wear.....I used the neck form I got for Christmas....totally cute! Can't wait to wear it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment